Are your group plans truly effective?
An important question indeed! In order to help you make better decisions, here are a few items to validate so as to ensure you are getting the best out of your group plans!
- Are premiums right and competitive?
- Have the protections you offer been reviewed so that they continue meeting your needs, budgets and objectives?
- Are you getting advance actuarial projections for your future renewal conditions?
- Has the tax treatment of your plan been analyzed and optimized?
- Are concrete measures taken to minimize the administrative burden on your organization?
- Are you adequately supported and represented when delicate claims or situations occur?
- Is the retirement savings program simple to understand for your employees?
- Is your program well aligned with your objectives?
- Are the investment options sufficiently sophisticated but still easy to use?
- Are communications well adapted to your context and to employees' needs?
- Is it possible to get an overall review of the program's performance as a whole?
- Are investement fees competitive?
These questions are grabbing your attention? Make use of our quality assessment services to know how your plans are performing. Contact us today!